Everyone has a story about their first house. Share yours and we will publish it free on RealtorAge within approximately 90 days. Click here to expedite the publishing of your interview.
Sample of a great interview: http://www.realtorage.com/mike-munter/
Complete all the questions below and email them back to us in a Microsoft WORD document. Do not forget to send a 750 x 392 image of yourself or your first house!
Download all of the questions in a Word document.
- Write a 250-500 word opening bio written in 3rd person that describes what you do and where you are from.
- Send a hi-res image of your face or your first house - 750 pixels wide X 392 pixels high.
- In what city/state was your first house located and approximately what year did you buy it?
- What was your living situation prior to buying your first house? Where/with whom/etc?
- What motivated you to purchase your first house?
- How did you go about getting the money together to buy it?
- When you purchased, were you thinking of it as an investment or as a place to start a family. Please elaborate.
- What are 3 things you liked most about the house?
- Was there anything you didn’t like about it?
- Did you make any improvements or major renovations to the house?
- Please share 1-2 of your fondest/funniest memories from living there.
- Do you still live there or did you sell it or renting it?
- IF YOU SOLD IT, please provide sales data, as we regularly update our appreciation page to show how real estate prices are changing in the US. Send the following:
- Year you bought the house
- Year you sold the house
- What you bought it for
- What you sold it for
- What advice would you give other first time home buyers?
- What is your email address? (To be kept confidential in case we need to reach you)